Russ abot bell wire?

Most expensive bell wire I have seen....
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Even if its for 1.5km
dennis@home wrote:

It does seem a bit of a "Mad House" price ...
p.s. Andrews
On 12/08/2019 11:48, Andy Burns wrote:

To be fair, you don't often see wires coloured 18AWG.
Cheers
--
Clive

It gave you a laugh, then?
--
*Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

On Monday, 12 August 2019 11:28:27 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:

B07QB2J3WR

It;s not really bell wire, I think what makes it a bit pricey is that its r ated to work at 80C, not sure how bell wire would cope at 80C. I bought some rather expensove wire from RS to make some coils. Over £1 per metre RS 177-0974
On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 17:10:28 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:

I know the stuff I had didn't like it when I got a bit too enthusiastic hot glue gunning it to the cornice.
Owain