Russ abot bell wire?

Clearly he didn't mean Russ Abbot, he meant Russ CONway ;-)

Reply to
Graham.

Most expensive bell wire I have seen....

Even if its for 1.5km

Reply to
dennis

It does seem a bit of a "Mad House" price ...

p.s. Andrews

Reply to
Andy Burns

To be fair, you don't often see wires coloured 18AWG.

Cheers

Reply to
Clive Arthur

It gave you a laugh, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It;s not really bell wire, I think what makes it a bit pricey is that its rated to work at 80C, not sure how bell wire would cope at 80C. I bought some rather expensove wire from RS to make some coils. Over £1 per metre RS 177-0974

Reply to
whisky-dave

I know the stuff I had didn't like it when I got a bit too enthusiastic hot glue gunning it to the cornice.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog