Rubbish LED security lamps

I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total of seven have failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs. To save anyone from the same fate, these are the best.

Simon Mason

They look like every other cheapo chinese LED floodlight, you may have been lucky with that seller, so far the one non-PIR I bought from another seller has also been OK. But I doubt either seller will exist for long, or if they do, that the stock they have today is the same they had last month.

Reply to
Andy Burns

The casing design doesn't seem to have been optimised for LED.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

That's not good. Why would anyone buy from the seller after reading this sort of feedback....

"1 of the worst sellers iv had to deal with wrong parts shipped nightmare avoid"

"Absolute nightmare don't buy off these item don't work and they won't help me"

"Bogus quality not as ad"

"constantly emailed them reporting a faulty box and they are not interested"

"Item never arrived parcel number non existent and please avoid"

Reply to
pamela

The LED array is bolted directly to the metal casing which acts as a substantial heat-sink

Reply to
alan_m