Router cutter for tenons

Found this the other day and wondered if anyone had tried one ?
http://www.wealdentool.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Tenon_209.html
Thanks
Rob

Cheaper here,you didnt specify shank size? 1/4" is between 10 and 12 http://www.infinitytools.co.uk/shop/3/18/20/index.htm
On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:51:08 -0700, robgraham

Yes, I use them a lot, although mine are made by Jesada. Changing the angle like that really does give a better finish on the face surface. I don't use them for tenons as I do those on the bandsaw instead.