Room Thermostat: CM67 or TP7000

Which room therm would people recommend, CM67 or TP7000. I suspect that the TP700 has more features than the CM67

Reply to
Clive M

I have a CM67, and it does what it says on the box and works very well. I have no experience of a TP7000 so cannot compare them.

The only negative comments I would make about the CM67 (neither of which affect its operation) are:

  • the general construction is slightly more flimsy than I was expecting
  • whilst programming it is straightforward enough, anything which requires you to drop into "Installer Setup Mode" is far from intuitive. [I have to refer to the instructions every time because I cannot remember the combination of buttons which have to be pressed]
Reply to
Set Square