Roof vents?

Anyone know of some roof vents that will fit between the rafters (19") in my garage. I am converting it into a music room. i was thinking of putting a velux in but now it has the patio doors on the front it get very stuffy in there as there is no airflow. I wouldn't want to leave a velux open all the time. So are there roof vents to replace the tiles? TIA

Reply to
Camulodonum's finest

Please read previous replies to your message dated 22nd June

Reply to
Mike Taylor

Presumably he has, as this question is phrased differently and does not address the same issue. If you don't like him asking questions, just don't answer him! A reply such as that above is not exactly helpful. Regards John.

Search with google for a product called Lapvent and decide if this does enough of what you need.

Reply to
G&M

Yes, lots of different systems available, depending on your roof covering. Try

(or

Lobster

but it would have made sense to keep the context and add to that thread....

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS