roof tile adhesive

To all the experts,

I have an old roof tile of fired red clay(?) converted into a candle holder and a part has broken off. Does anyone have any ideas of the best adhesive to glue it back together again? The broken part contains the hook which holds the whole tile on the wall! I was wondering about this 'No more nails' stuff from B&Q?

Many thanks.

dave cowell

Reply to
dave cowell

Epoxy (i.e. araldite) would seem a better bet.

Reply to
John Rumm