roof chippings

Hi,

I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

Cheers

Jim

Reply to
Jim S

Lime stone chippings £2.56 a 40kg bags from a roofing suppliers or builders merchant. Usually stuck down with a bitumen emulsion

Reply to
keith_765

I thought they were limestone - 1.30(ish) for 25kg at B&Q

Reply to
Rick

If they're actually going to go on a flat (felt) roof, it begs the question - why?

Reply to
Chris Bacon