Robbed fro VMdiscussion

9.5 well I was never any good at angles without the relevant tools.
George

5.27 first try 3.25 second try
Reply to
John Rumm

tools.http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/index.htmlThe triangle is my killer. 9 and then 7.2 Rob

Reply to
robgraham

tools.http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/index.html>

7.62

My first two goes (individual steps - not whole runs) I made a hash of -

25.6 and 68.6 - think I must have been sitting at an angle. They skewed (ha!) my results somewhat. Seemed easier after sitting square to the screen.
Reply to
Rod

Mind it made my eyes go a bit funny - Oh well back to the tiling I suppose

Nomad

Reply to
The Nomad

I mucked up the first midpoint (misread the thing) but then got way below average on everything else to get 6.5%.

Reply to
Clint Sharp