RJ11 socket module availability?

Does anyone know of a source for RJ11 module sockets similar to the RJ45 module sockets sold by TLC? These are about 50mm x 25mm & click into a face plate which in turn goes onto a standard 85mm square mounting box? [ie similar style to TLC catalog page 224 item no CX-402R.]

TIA

Reply to
jim_in_sussex

You can plug an RJ11 into an RJ45 socket.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Yuck.

If you want a modular jack (Keystone is a good keyword to use...) then there's one here

you are thinking ADSL then the limited range Solwise do could be interesting - for instance a replacement faceplate for a BT socket with an ADSL splitter built in and an RJ-11 and BT plug on the front.

Reply to
PC Paul

ADSL Nation are worth a look too -

Reply to
Mike Clarke

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "jim_in_sussex" saying something like:

The Irish phone system uses RJ11 socketry, so there's a starting point.

If all you want is a few RJ11 faceplates, let me know.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Maplins, RS, CPC, Farnell, W&F, Wades, CEF just make sure you get the RJ11 and not the MMJ with the offset 'key way'

Reply to
Grumpy owd man