Riverside cottage 8

With first fix approaching I suppose it was inevitable that a weekend telegraph puff on the Gerberit multifunction toilet should be spotted:-(

Has anyone priced these things?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

A quick look at the DLF website suggests about £2.5k

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I've got the Duravit version (?same firm) version of these things - Sensowash - quite expensive and RPM lives is the answer. Also there are some WRAS issues. And some wiring regs issues.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Crikey! For a person who struggles to manage adjusting her car door mirrors I think this is several steps too far.

There are weasel words in the blurb... *discreet odour extraction* and

*targeted oscillating clean* etc. I'll continue the negative virtues mode then:-)
Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message , TheChief writes

She found it in the magazine section:-(