Right angle drill adapters

Where are the drill bits stored?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Hacksaw for cutting plastic pipe contrary to manufacturer recommendations? Pray tell. We need a laugh.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt, I know you are a scatter brain, and you really must focus. The point is angle drills and angle grinders. Now pay attention - there's a good boy.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Will you please eff off as you are a complete idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The average person will read this and realise how moch of an idiot you are.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Thanks for confirming you don't own one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

Look at the link I posted for the Axminster angle adaptor. It's suitable for long-period drilling into tough wood. I've got it on an old Blue Bosch and it's nigh on indestructible.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Doctor Drivel" saying something like:

Not much difference. It was worth it for one reason only - the quality of construction; no cheapy nasty plastic gears or bushings in this puppy and attached to an old Bluey can keep going all day long.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Any time. Please keep going to the clinic.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Is that where you've been the last couple of weeks? If so, get them to increase the anti-bullshit medication.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

My most common reason for using an angle drill is because I'm using a radial tool like a whirly brush, rather than an axial tool like a drill. If I upgrade to a high-speed brush then I can do it with a grinder, which is easiest all round.

I do also have at least two drills that fit an angle grinder, one for mortar (sintered carbide bobbles) and one for wood (like a stick-shaped Arbortech). Not keen on either though.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Will you please eff off as you a complete idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You also need to have the memory pills dose increased. You keep on repeating yourself.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)