Rewiring For Replaced Downlighters .

My bathroom ceiling previously had three ELV downilighters and the connections were from a junction box with mains in/switch out and the connection to the transformer . If I replace the downlighters with one ( possibly 2 ) mains lights is it OK to move the junction box adjacent to just above one of the light fittings sitting on the plasterboard with cable going to each of the light fittings and the pull switch or is some alternative advisable .. Once the ceiling is up there will be no access to the 2 foot void ( other than possibly from above the light fitting or pull switch when removed ) as it is a false ceiling .

Reply to
Stuart