Resealing a wrist worn GPS unit (Garmin Forerunner 305)

I've just had to pop the case of my old Garmin Forerunner 305 (pretty much following the instructions on this site

) .

I'm at the reassembly stage and wondering what the best glue to reseal it would be.

For ease of handling someting squirty from a fine nozzled tube would be easiest but I'm wondering what kind of glue would be best.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+