Replacing the rubber seal on Zanussi TC 485W condenser dryer

Hi

The rubber door seal on the tumble dryer finally fell apart a while ago, and I've got a replacement for it.

I then realised I don't really know how to replace it! It *looks* like I could remove the four screws from around the hole in the front panel, but I'd be grateful if anyone could offer advice before I do it and risk hearing stuff dropping into the bottom of the machine.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Reply to
JR

JR coughed up some electrons that declared:

Make/model?

Reply to
Tim S

Subject line?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Dave Liquorice coughed up some electrons that declared:

Doh!

mmm doughnuts...

Reply to
Tim S