Changing the belt on my tumble dryer

Can anyone suggest which panel/panels I need to remove from my Creda Reversair Sensadry tumble dryer in order to change the long belt which turns the drum? I've already removed the screws from the back, but this doesn't seem to give me the necessary access. I am loath to do more dissecting than I need to, lest I end up "destroying" the machine.

Reply to
Ruel McDowall

This model is access from the front.

Remove the control panel and then the screws holding the front on. The drum drops off the rubbing strip on the front panel and you can replace the belt

Reply to
EricP

Reply to
Ruel McDowall

The assembly line person is allowed 45 seconds for that complete job. Pick up the belt and put it over the drum and the wheels. Pick up the front and locate in the bottom. Lift drum with one hand at the same time as locating the drum on it. Put two screws in the bottom and two in the top. Push onwards for the control panel monkey to put that on.

Reply to
EricP