Replacing a two-sided shower frame

How easy is it to replace a two sided shower frame onto an existing tray. The one there now is badly damaged at the base by limescale and is beyond rescue. The tray looks OK. I have measured the tray and it seems to be a standard rectangular size.

Any pitfalls, tips?

I know that silicone should only be put on the outside of most frames where it meets the tray.

Reply to
John Smith

Two sided (i.e. a corner enclosure I presume) should be relatively straight forward. Take to door off, remove the screws from the sides where it fixes to the wall, and slice through the silicone etc. The side supports may have a bead of silicone behind them, which can make them difficult to get off the wall.

Reply to
John Rumm