Replacement uPVC Window handle/lock

Got back from work today, the missus proudly holding the handle from one of our uPVC windows. She has managed to break it clean away from the window!! Closer inspection of the handle shows it has broken cleanly through the molded metal internals, so there is no chance of repair. Definately a stress failure!
The big question now is where to source a replacement from? I have no idea who supplied the windows as they were in the house when we moved in. The only clue to manufacture is the key, it shows the name "Saracen". I have looked through the 'net, also Googled, but can't seen to find any valid url to a replacement handle.
I don't suppose there is a uniform size of window handle/lock, that would be far too easy!!
Anybody familiar with this make of uPVC window handle and able to help? All pointers gratefully received!
Thanks
Gavin
Handles are a standard size, and I've found these guys to be good: http://www.lockmaster.co.uk/lms /

I recently had a larger patio door handle fail in exactly the same way. I haven't found a replacement yet, but window handles seem to be more widely stocked. How about the following: http://www.thehousedoctors.co.uk www.mila.co.uk http://www.screwfix.com

one
no
moved
seen
help?
Gavin,
Screwfix stock them:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId 33024&tsB435&idr180
They mostly seem to be a standard size. I've used them twice now on rented flats where tenants have had 'accidents' and they fitted both times with windows from different companies
AWEM
Andrew Mawson wrote:

cheers guys :-) I must improve my screwfix searching as I looked there and couldn't find anything!! The handles above look just the ticket, thanks
Gavin
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:40:27 +0100 Gavin wrote :

The B&Q depot stores stock the handles separately in white, chrome or brass IIRC.