Replacement straws for WD40 cans?

ISTR you used to be able to buy bundles of those thin red straws which you get with WD40 cans and always lose eventually.

However Google is not my friend, and eBay isn't helping either.

Anyone know where you can get these?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

John Rumm

Well done that man. Too good to miss. I just ordered the red snake !

Reply to
fred

Thanks - I was probably filtering on UK sourced items.

Not going to turn up in a hurry from Australia, though.

Wonder why they aren't for sale in the UK?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

Yes. Over the years I've made a point of keeping the straws and sprayheads of cans like that. Whenever I need one I can go to the place where I keep them and instantly not find one, because they've fecked off somewhere else and I never know where. They're around here somewhere.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Doubtless the very same tube (diameter handily supplied by the US seller) is available on a roll somewhere in the UK. Just a question of tracking it down.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In message , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Alongside your missing odd socks

Reply to
bert

I found a bit of sleeving that fitted. It has the twin advantages that you can wheedle it inside things to spray and roll it up inside the cap when done.

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran%proemail.co.uk

Well over a year ago I knew I had a bag of bits for polishing - buffs, crea ms, etc. and then I could find it. Searched high and low and decided I mu st have taken it to the woodworking club and left it there so long that som eone took it - bugger. So I started building up another such bag of bits.

Guess what I found last night when I was repairing an old amplifier and I w ent to another workshop rummage bag for my stock of gash cables. Why the hell it should have got in there I just don't know ! Age is such a major inconvenience!

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

That reminds me: my gun applicator for expanding foam came with a pair of tapered polyethelene nozzles, but they don?t last forever and I haven?t been able to find replacements.

That?s my question!

Reply to
Jon Fairbairn

According to an older cousin recovering from a major operation, "Age doesn't come alone". I hate these apt, pithy sayings. They're so difficult to ignore.

Reply to
Windmill

You can now buy these directly from

They're no longer on ebay but you can paypal purchase them straight off the website. Delivery usually takes 6-10 working days max and you'll never be without red WD40 like tubing ever again...

Reply to
jaydblunden

Preferable to the alternative.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Quote 1 "Preferable to the alternative."

Quote 2 "I hate these apt, pithy sayings. They're so difficult to ignore. "

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

I knew 4 people who would gladly have taken the alternative.

"I hate this hanging on" said one and "If I was a dog they'd shoot me" another.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris