Replacement roof tiles ?

Anyone know the best place to get replacement roof tile?. I'm looking for something to match a "Redland Stonewold" ?

TIA

Jethro

I don't know anything about this particular tile but my favourite place is the local reclamation yard (for old properties at least)... you'll usually find that whatever tiles they are will have been used in other properties locally and ultimately found their way into the yard. Has the added advantage that they'll be weathered and won't look out of place when fitted to an old roof.

David

Reply to
Lobster

As far as I know they're still current (not sure of the colour). They're a useful replacement for Danum Slate, with which my roof is adorned. I have a few weathering round the back just in case.

Reply to
<me9

Your local roofing supply depot sould be able to get them as Redland still make them

Reply to
keith_765