replacement garage door for 1960's Marley Garage

Hi

I want to replace the Garage door to my 1960s? Marley Cast Concrete Garage.

It could be GRP , Steel Or Ali I have not decided.

I don't know if it is possible to buy official replacements for Marley but I suspect that something more generic would be cheaper eg Wicks or similar.

While current door is retractable up & over . Because opening would be only occasional - to access "stuff" - I would be happy with canopy type.

Current door fixtures are bolted to the cast concrete but generic doors all seem to require a timber frame which I don't have.

Happy to fit a timer frame , either in line with opening or just inside. But

How would I fix timber to concrete ?

This type of concrete is not really suitable for drilling for traditional fixings - right ?

Is there an adhesive that would be up to this job ? bearing in mind of course the weight and movement of the intended door.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Many thanks

Richard

Reply to