Replacement feet/wheels for office chair

To avoid ruining the flooring I have just put down, I'd like to swap the bog-standard castors on my office chair for either a rubberised castors, or even normal feet (which can then have felt pads applied)

The castors on my chair are not threaded, but are a 10mm dia peg, 20mm long with an O-ring in a small groove 5mm from the top of the peg (as a locking mechanism I guess)

Can anyone suggest somewhere where I might find these? Screwfix sell castors, but they don't look any different from what is already on there...

Cheers,

Chris

Reply to
Chris Styles

Some of the IKEA office chairs have the wheels as separate items, so you can choose hard or rubber wheels.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Why not just get a set of castor cups to go under the castors?

Roger.

Reply to
Roger Wareham

Kind of defeats the object of being able to wheel the chair around ...

Reply to
Rob Morley

Clue: quote from the OP "or even normal feet (which can then have felt pads applied)"

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq