Replacement concrete garage sections.

So far Google hasn't been a very helpful friend. The panels are 6'6" X 1'4" and 3" thick at the edges. The only place selling replacement panels that I have found so far doesn't have that size; -and they are in Stockport and I'm in Norfolk. Any ideas on locating one?

Horizontal cross section something like this;

Reply to
Chris Holford

You will have to go to the manufacturer.

Reply to
harryagain

In article , harryagain writes

That's what I want to do! There's no maker's badge or markings that I can see so I don't know who the manufacturer is (or was, -it's pretty old).

Reply to
Chris Holford

Try here

appear to own compton who bought banbury a few years ago. The ascii drawing looks about right but there could still be differences if they have stopped making that width of panel or moved the holes, etc. You will have to enquire.

Reply to
dennis

Just a thought but how much is a PVC panel to fit? You can get them made by a window manufacturer, you could even have glass.

Reply to
dennis

There would have been a name plate on it originallly. If there isn't, the best thing to do is to have a look round for similar garage & speak to the owner

You could rig up a timber mould and make your own panel. They can be repaired too.

As someone has said, Compton was the biggest maker but now taken over. Another was Bowmonk.

Reply to
harryagain

and in the 60s & 70s, Marley. They had a works just outside Guildford.

Reply to
charles

In message , Chris Holford writes

Its a Banbury Building panel

Not sure you'd get an exact replacement easily locally

Reply to
geoff