Repair to coving crack

Have Gyproc coving (larger format) Its been in place for over 15 years .... it was fitted as per specification with correct adhesive. On one room the length has a horizontal crack ... i.e along joint line with the ceiling. Still good on the vertical face so not come away form wall.

I assume I will scrape out the crack & widen it slightly, and then fill .... what would be the best filler to use ..... need it to re-affix to the ceiling board, not just fill.

Seen this stuff

Do you know of better ?

Reply to
rick

I've used similar tubes that came with packs of coving, though in my case it was not plaster coving, but the paper-wrapped foam version.

Reply to
Andy Burns