Repair Kit for small chips in white enamalled Cooker?

Hi

Ive got a few small chips in the enamel on my white cooker exposing the bare steel underneath. I'd like to repair these before rust develops.

Does anyone know if theres a diy kit for treating small chips?

Thanks for any info

Rob

Reply to
Rob

see

all diy stores

Reply to
Gel

"Rob" wrote in news:dc7sus$l6e$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

Halfords have "appliance white" touch up paints. just like the ones you use for stone chips on cars. Not a perfect finish but I don't suppose you'll be taking your cooker to any shows. ;-)

Alternatively, get some appliance white cellulose paint, thin down with cellulose thinners, use a very fine paintbrush and build up layers in the chips until flush. Leave for 2-3 weeks and then rub down with rubbing compound.

Rich

Reply to
Richard Polhill