Removing Clutch Assembly from a Qualcast strimmer.

Shows an image, I want to remove the silver clutch assembly. It spins freely in both directions. Looking at a picture elsewhere of the clutch it is threaded. The strimmer has not done many hours, the recoil starter is not engaging that is why it is in bits. Do I just use a screwdriver and force off the shiny silver part on the end, or is there a trick I am missing?

thanks

Reply to
misterroy

This any help:

ss

Thank you, obvious now that I know the answer. Torx screw down the hole.

Reply to
misterroy