Removing a polish smell

Need to remove a polish smell thats inside the neighbours recently purchased one year old Citroen.

There is a sickly smell that one of the children especially finds very unpleasant. It's very subtle and difficult to locate exactly and we suspect it might be an interior cleaner or polish thats been used.

Is there some solution that we can make up to wipe over all the surfaces to see if it removes the smell. It obviously wouldn't want to be something that might adversely affect the plastic and the seats. Thanks.

Reply to
jkm1

take up smoking and open the windows.

it will burn off eventually.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's a Citroen. Garlic and Onions.

Reply to
Adrian C

Could it be a built in air freshener? You don't say what model, but the C4 has this _feature_. It might just be a case of removing the perfume pod.

JB.

Reply to
JMB

AIUI if you wire a dead Latvian to the exhaust pipe you'll be unlikely to notice the Polish smell.

So I've heard ...

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard

AIUI if you were to wire a dead Latvian to the exhaust manifold you'll be unlikely to notice the Polish smell.

So I've heard ...

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard