Remove sticky after sticky labels

Quite possibly, but that's what sheds are for.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I was waiting for that - wasn't sure if it was available in the UK, but it's common stuff over here. Seems to do the job pretty well. In other words, seconded :-)

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules Richardson

nail polish remover, IE acetone.

Reply to
Phil L

Go to local pharmacy and ask for a bottle of Isopropanol. It will cost you about £5 for 600ml. Works a treat. Jim

Reply to
the_constructor

In message , the_constructor writes

Pay attention at the back there

Reply to
geoff

Thanks, Jules. My wife has a bottle, which came from Goodness knows where. I don't think I have ever seen it for sale here in the UK, but a quick Google shows that it is certainly available here. Good stuff.

Reply to
Graeme

I thought no-one would ever suggest this! IME these work well even when the traditional solvents fail (and it is relatively plastic-friendly). Sometimes need to soak for a while.

Reply to
newshound