Remote terminals + and - for 12V batteries

I am struggling to find the correct terminology.

In the Motor Home I have the habitation batteries under the floor of a cupboard.

2 * 12V with a solar panel.

I have a tyre pump and an inverter which will both clamp to battery posts using a crocodile clip.

All very well, but I have to empty the cupboard and scrabble around under the floor to get to the terminals.

What I would like to do is have remote + and - terminals (suitably shrouded when not in use) which I can clamp to directly. Similar idea to the terminals you get in cars for jump starting where the battery is concealed in the boot or under a seat.

Does anyone know the magic words to use in a search?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Am 02.07.2023 um 14:41 schrieb David:

You mean something like that?

So 'Remote Battery terminals' for a search, maybe.

Reply to
Matthias Czech

Thanks - that looks the badger apart from the price!

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Anderson Powerpole?

Reply to
Andy Burns

That seems to be cobbled up from a threaded stud and a hex standoff. You can also get battery pillars by themselves:

but insulating them is then your problem.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Thanks - that looks interesting!

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Those are the bees knees, there is a 'standard' as to which side/way up they go

Go from 15A > 175A+ (the big ones are used for Battery Fork Lift Trucks, jump points?power take off points on AA /RAC/work vans etc.

Regards

Avpx

Reply to
The Nomad

Yes, they are very nice connectors. Not pretty, but very well designed. John

Reply to
John Walliker