Glass wool vacuum cleaner bag

Hello! My father and I are cleaning out the glass wool insulation, and need to vacuum the particles. The thing is nobody seems to know which cleaner bag to use...

Reply to
Taar

who cares?

Reply to
Animal

It's advisable to use a machine or bag with a HEPA filter, because lesser filters don't catch the fibres. I vacuumed up some using a handheld Dyson and everything was itchy for days after: turned out that model only has some foam as the post-motor filter. I swapped the motor for the model with a proper HEPA filter cartridge and no more problems.

(I would probably use the Henry for fibreglass jobs where possible though, as the Dyson bagless still exposes you to dust when you empty it)

Theo

Reply to
Theo

I have a Henny and only use triple layer HepaFlo filter bags. It keeps the filters in the Henry clean including when I vacuumed up bags full of plaster dust etc. The bags are suitable for other cleaners in their range.

alan_m