Remote lighting control

I wonder if anyone has any experience of remote lighting controls such as the MK Echo range?

lighting in two of our living areas is mainly low voltage halogen downlighters. The two areas are switched individually and each mains supply feeds two electronic transformers which in turn feed a bank of downlighters. I want to be able to switch one individual downlighter in two of the banks so that all the lights in an area or just the one light is on. As I would like to be able to do this from my desk or my armchair I had thought of utilising a small remote control like the one shown on page 5 of the MK document.

-- rbel

Reply to
rbel

I've notused them, but they are based on the enocean standard, it might help you find other suppliers ...

Andy Burns

-- rbel

Reply to
rbel