Regs on wood burning stoves

Customer asked me to look at the flue on a wood burning stove/fires, the flue pipe has become separated from the hole that goes up into the chimney.
Not getting involved, seems to me that a bodge could cause CO2 problems. Asphyxiating clients seems like bad business to me.
Are wood burning stoves/fires covered by CORGI/Gasafe regulations? Or is there so different qualification she should be looking for?

She needs to look for a HETAS qualified installer. Details here
http://www.firesonline.co.uk/acatalog/Stove-Building-Regulations.html
Lots of other links revealed by Googling.
--
Peter Crosland

Peter Crosland wrote:

Yep - HETAS are the CORGI of solid fuel :)
Google for HETAS and their website has a postcode search for registered installers.
Just like with everything else, of course you can do your own work (building notices as befits) but I understand Dave's reluctance, and it would be a wise reluctance in this case (paid for work).
IME, unlike CORGI/GasSafe, HETAS guys do not have a reputation of charging a fortune do anything - I would expect a not excessive charge to remedy the problem, depending of ourse on how complicated it is!
--
Tim Watts