Refitting panel to integrated dishwasher

New world integrated dishwasher DW60. Stopped working, the locking mechanism was jammed. To sort I had to access the door innards (from the dishwasher side), when I put back together the wooden panel that attaches to the door is loose in one corner. Anyone know how these are put together as this was inherited when we bought this house so have no idea how it all fits together, probably some sort of fixing kit but where how do I access it.

Reply to
ss

Now sorted.

Reply to