Integrated Dishwasher Legs

Hello DIY Team

I replaced a Bosch integrated dishwasher some time ago and noticed recently that the door was snagging the plinth board when opened. It's only moved a few mm, but clearly the whole unit has dropped.

With the plinth board off I could see some particles of plastic around the adjustable feet as though they had moved against our tiled concrete floor. So presumably with the whooshing action, enough movement has been generated to unscrew the legs a little and lower the unit.

On closer inspection, there are some small holes in the bottom corner of the unit that align with the legs. They look like they are intended for a locking screw. But I found the install instructions/diagrams and no screw is called for.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
thescullster

Yes, with a NEF dishwasher, I used a combination of getting Mrs C to unscrew the front feet while I provided a lifting force (hope no one was looking through the window at the time) and I also screwed two small screws acting as studs into the bottom of the kitchen unit overhang, to make sure the plinth board isn't tempted to lean forward.

Reply to
Mark Carver