Reducing thickness of reclaimed parquet flooring

replying to Phil L, Rerence wrote: rubbish. Ive laid many reclaimed parquet floors and end result is gorgeous. The key is not to be sucked into paying 30-45.00 a metre. Plenty of cheap reclaimed parquet out there I just bought 120 m2 for £500 so 4.00 a m2. 1a week cleaning them makes it 8.00 per m2... a bargain.

Reply to
Rerence

Bolt did you leave a bit of bitumen on the bottom?

Reply to
jivit5.rh

Well that is a new treatment for a sore bottom I'd not considered at all! :-)

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

it's good for eczema apparently

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

In message , Brian Gaff writes

Stockholm tar was commonly used in agriculture. In my youth! Lambs tails were cut off with a sharp knife and the blood vessels sealed with a hot piece of iron. The tar was then applied to protect the wound.

We have progressed to rubber rings!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

It's a bit early for a BBQ though