Reducer (Plumbing)

Hi

I'm installing a loft tank at top of my garden to supply a sink in the polytunnel. The lawn slopes away downhill from the tank and will probably be level at tap height and base of the tank.

Do you think I should raise the tank on a platform?

Also in the picture you can see I have I think a 22mm feed pipe that needs reducing to fit a standard hose pipe to feed the tap.

What parts do I need to reduce down to take a standard hose pipe?...TIA

Tap insert 1.5inches

Pipe

p.mc

If you are wanting an outside tap type of connection then you need a 22mm

3/4"BSP adaptor. Google reveals many sorts, straight angled, push fit etc.

I would double check that the pipe is indeed 22mm and not 28mm.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thanks Adam

Idealy I would like a brass/copper 22m to 15mm elbow reducer and the 15mm end to be a stop, so I could attach a hose pipe to feed the tap 15 meters away. I'm not sure how I'll attach the tap yet as I dont have one, but there is a 1.5inch hole in the sinktop for it.

The part I need could also have a 22mm push fit end, as the 22mm feed from the tank has a short length of 22mm pipe attached. Could that short length be taken out, so a threaded nut/collar be attached???

Could someone paste an url to said part/s as I can't seem to find what I'm looking for...TIA

Reply to
p.mc

In article , p.mc writes

will give you an idea of what is in the market.

Reply to
fred

Ta Fred

Reply to