Recording video clips

Is it reasonably easy,or indeed possible, to record video clips from the net? I would like a copy of the exercises from BBC's "Trust me I am a doctor" ?

Reply to
Broadback

Dont know enough about recording so maybe others can help.

You could although I suspect low quality use a webcam facing the screen to record it.

Reply to
ss

Use 'get_iplayer':

Bob Eager

Cine film certainly works, we have off-screen recordings of the moon landing.

Could use a smartphone ...

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

get_iplayer works for Beeb content.

There are various plugins that will download and convert flash content from You Tube

works OK for me in firefox

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If its a BBC recording then get_iPlayer will allow you to download. Also check on youtube .. someone may have already captured them.

Reply to
rick

Except that the downloaded file from iPlayer is time limited . . .

Reply to
Roger Mills

En el artículo , Roger Mills escribió:

get_iplayer removes the time limit.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

+1. Bit of a learning curve IIRC but works in a clunky sort of a way
Reply to
Stuart Noble

If it wants to delete files more than 30 days old, just add '--nopurge' to the command line. Or move the files to somewhere other than your normal download folder.

Reply to
Davey