Recommendation for headphones

I've been using a pair of iT7 (

) bluetooth headphones for some time now. Very comfortable and their folding action makes them very convenient. The audio is excellent also. Unfortunately I managed to break the hinge on one side but imagine my surprise and delight to discover that spare parts are freely available ( and I get them f.o.c.) The repair was easily done.

Given that my experience with headphones (Phillips, Sony, Etymotice, Shure and others I've probably forgotten) is that few last more than 12 months with me that's excellent service.

Well recommended.

Usual disclaimers

Reply to
fred