Reality TV

Maybe Tim S and Dave P should apply :-)

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'd like to know which company is behind the reality show in the white house in the us at the moment. Trump does spout some weird stuff. Not quite the quote but the gist was. I don't think co2 is important, pollution is important so we will be cancelling our program to reduce co2 and concentrate on pollution that affects real us citizens. Erm... what? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I get it: He means: Link between man made CO2 and global warming is debatable. But NoX, chemical and particulate pollution are well verified as bad - so concentrate on those.

Reply to
Tim Watts