Re: Will it flush?

mental case

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

He's either got a lot of money to throw away, or he thinks he'll earn it back from Youtube.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I was just thinking that ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

They claim you can make money from Youtube, but if you look at how much you get, you need several thousand views to earn one penny. Not worth the bother.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Mind in the gutter again Rod.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

What's the payment from Youtube again? A penny per billion views or something absurdly pointless?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

When you say plenty, you mean a few like Psy who have BILLIONS of views.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Flushed a lot as a kid were you?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey
[snip]

Ten million theoretical dollars?

Reply to
hah

Yip, usually the money goes to someone else who claims copyright. Somebody makes a lot of effort to create a video, but because a song was playing in the background, Metallica steal all the cash.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

very good rod....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

quite right as well ..

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Judging by the size of their hamburgers, I'd not be surprised if this were true. All my friends who have been to the states say that the meals when eating out over there are absolutely huge compared with ours in the UK. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

His rod is familiar with that region.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No it isn't. In fact often it goes the wrong way. A video playing certain music is giving that group free advertising.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I wonder if anyone has ever worked out why. Is it in their genes? Is it because food is cheaper or tastier? Is it because they're richer?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I've seen this in Europe. Not sure where, possibly Tenerife (if that counts as Europe!)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

So incompetant plumbers then, and a desire to leave disgusting used toilet paper where it can let off the stench of whoever used the toilet last.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Crete

Reply to