Re: What is going on at the top?

Nobody cares what JOB says.

Reply to
GB

Whats perverse is wankers like being able to vote.

They did ask the people and the people said yes.

Now why don't you pop down waitrose and get some italian rice. Then when you have had you're last meal. Catch the train into London, Have a nice ride on the Tube With all the immigrants and see if you can catch the virus.

--

Reply to
GB

On 8 May 2020, GB wrote (in article <r9406b$jt$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me):

But how would you prove you have never wanted, before casting your vote?

Yes, to what?

If I could choose my last meal, it would not include rice (of any nationality).

Sounds reasonable to me. Just think of how many white Londoners I could infect before my symptoms began to take over.....

Reply to
Keema's Nan