Re: What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Here ya go:

're welcome.

Reply to
Just Wondering

Also to prevent major lice infestations.

Cops used to wear uniform shirts with those nifty epaulets on the shoulders. Great hand holds for the bad guys.

I cut mine loose and put velcro on the shirt and epaulets. First bad ass to grab one as he had so many before, stood there staring at it with a surprised and stupid look on his face, long enough for me to chop him down like an oak with my baton.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

How times have changed. When I started, I wore a Sam Browne belt with the leather shoulder strap over a dress blouse. It wasn't until the 70's when the strap became a hazard, and we became pigs, that it was removed.

Reply to
willshak