Re: Warm Air Central Heasting Replacement boiler?

> Is it possible to have some sort of thermostatic

>> device that would automatically open/close >> registers to a maintain a set temp? > >That is available. In some cases a small motor that closes the registers. >J&S will give the local suppliers of such items. Generally, if the system is >balanced well enough (it will need balancing after a new unit is installed) >and the control of the unit is good enough (modulating fans & burners, etc), >then local room control is not required.

Hi,

Any house where some rooms can receive a fair bit of solar gain or have another heat source will benefit from some sort of zoning.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

But I thought the warm air business was booming? Obviously not if they feek they have to diversify.

MBQ

Reply to
MBQ

Reply to