Re: Ultimate snake oil?

Well probably. I am a little leery of DIY healthcare when its based on rather strange devices. However if you believe it, the chances are that the Placebo effect will have some use in this case.

I'd love to know what the circuit of this zapper is, it sounds a bit like a good old violet wand tesla coil and oscill ator which can give off either positive ions much like some of these air ionisers do, but I thought they were negative ions. However of our look at it though, the good Dr died in 2009, so an elixir of life its most certainly ain't! Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff