Re: Together, we can stop the trolls!

As you may, or not, be aware, the idiotic trolls plan their attacks in

> an illegal newsgroup called demon.local. The powers-that-be have > decided, in their infinite wisdom, to do nothing about this group > despite repeated complaints by me to uk.net.news.config, the Police > and to the ISPs of the offenders. > > I urge everyone in these newsgroups to take direct action and complain > directly to the newsmasters of their own ISPs ( snipped-for-privacy@your.isp) about > this illegal newsgroup. Also, ask your ISP to put pressure on other > ISPs to drop this newsgroup from their servers. > > Furthermore, I have made formal complaints to my local MP, and I have > also written to Carol Vorderman, making her aware of another unsavory > aspect of the Internet - I urge you to do the same.

============================

Cross-posting of reply stopped to: local.yorkshire,talk.politics.guns,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.food+drink.misc,demon.local,alt.troll,rec.gambling.lottery

After nipping into demon.local it seems to just another group of nutters - what's the actual problem Dave?

Reply to
Brian G

You are not replying to Dave, but one of the aforementioned nutters.

Reply to
John Rumm

I must admit that's the first time I've looked at that group so I don't know the trolls from the 'reals' :-)

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G

School hols next week so lots of mummies boys will be online. Not a few of the little sweetie pies half inched their school's computers in preparation.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Dave is a favourite target for spoof postings by the numpties as he is the coordinator of the anti troll FAQ:

John Rumm