Re: Tchibo 'Watt meter'`

£8

> > I'm thinking of getting one of these to work out exactly how much > power my PC is using and to track a few other things. Obviously it > doenst make financial sense as i'm unlikely to save £12's worth of > power (once postage comes into the equation.

Got mine from Maplins a few weeks ago, for £12, and it has UK 13A style plug & socket. Never thought that it might save me money! It has taught me about the variable PF of my washing machine, though! So that can't be bad....

Reply to
Malcolm Stewart

Yes they can sell it here in the UK, but how much do you have to add for the adaptors?

Buy one of these instead

?BackTo=Product&ProductSKU=0003869&CrossSell=trueMuch more useful, I'd think.

Reply to
BigWallop

?=BackTo=3DProduct&ProductSKU=3D0003869&CrossSell=3Dtrue> Much more useful, I'd think. Just how does that help in measuring power consumption?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Different make, but these come up in lidl or aldi every so often at about 6 pounds, they are also usually on ebay. Good gadget to have.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

They appear in aldi or lidl for about £8 every now and again.

Reply to
PhilÅ

?BackTo=Product&ProductSKU=0003869&CrossSell=true> Much more useful, I'd think. Just how does that help in measuring power consumption?

MBQ

It doesn't, but its more useful than the power unit the OP (Anthony) was going on about. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop