Re: So WHAT IS ANGLING?

> drugs began to take hold. I remember Ian saying > something like: > >> Coarse angling is the capture of freshwater fish from >> rivers and streams, such as pike, bream, rudd and tench. >> These fish are inedible, so they are caught just for ¡®fun¡¯ >> and will often be thrown back into the water. > > Coarse anglers are arses of the first order, I agree. I mean, not > eating the fish you catch is a cardinal sin in my eyes. >

Grrrr.... :-P

If I ate all the fish I caught I'd be living on Whitebait for the rest of my life.

(Good method for loosing a couple of stone though I suppose !)

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Mike saying something like:

Go munch on a carrot.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon