Re: Securing shored up land

Two separate fencing companies have strongly advised against removing the

> hedge as they feel that loss of the root structure will cause the land to > collapse onto my property.

You would be well advised to take their advice.

Reply to
Peter Crosland

Sir

I live on a sloped street. My neighbour is about 18-24 inches above me. The fence company simply used concrete uprights with slot in concrete soil boards. The guy over the road has a similar arrangment with his neighbour, but its like 6 foot difference. There is a pile of concrete behind his.

You will have a lot of work to do to get something, and your neighbour will get some disturbance.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper