re removing a power shower from the wall

Update

Plumber came to look at the job today. He is a lot bigger and somewhat younger than me and after about 5 minutes wrestling with it was in the bathroom wash hand basin draining. :-)

Now I can get it on the bench, I can see what the problem is. One of the brushes is sparking excessively, but can I find out how the brush comes out? Can I hell.

New shower is being fitted Sunday morning.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I hate pushfit fittings.... a colleague at work had her house flooded with them when an O ring failed!...give me good ole copper any day.

Reply to
BigGirlsBlouse

I was very dubious about them when I fitted the shower all those years ago. My thoughts have never changed.

Others on this ng swear by them.

Dave

Reply to
Dave