Re: Ping: The Medway Handyman: Karcher Pressure Washer.

So lack of power is unlikely?

Is it still under pressure, so shut down? Try operating the lance trigger to release any pressure. But you've done that already haven't you. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Exactly what I was going to suggest :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If the most likely solution doesn't cure the problem look for the simple one...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice