Re: OT: this is somewhat intersting and horses mouth.

Just read it· THERE IS NO PROIVISION TO REVOKE IT.

Fnest legal minds eh?

Utter bullshit

Turnip and the numbers bloke.

Of course in war no one obeys the law, and we are now at war with the EU and the government.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It is seldom done retrospectively though.

In te e3nd if we do not leave, it sends a clear signa; that te current elite hold te population in contempt. Thats is somethuing that have havce been taciltly accepted but never before in centuries have our noses bneen ruibbed in it as the jackboots of capitalism come down on the necks of the real working class.

Pore old Plowcunt. The people he supports ARE the people they warned him about.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

[...] I have read it. You should read this:
at least the relevant section, it says that article 50 notification can be withdrawn.
Reply to
TimW

The "Law Lords" vanished some years ago (October 2009). Their function was assumed by the Supreme Court of the UK.

Reply to
charles

The trouble with people like you who blindly trust authority, is that you have no means to work out which authority to trust.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

For the love of Mike, it's clear as day. if they want to revoke their article 50 notice then they will. The EU will accept it. You will be left on the sidelines bleating that it wasn't legal, and even if the pathetic shower that is the remnant of UKIP managed to mount a legal challenge, well you don't have much of an argument. TW

Reply to
TimW

A monstrous piece of bollocks. it was an ill conceived attempt to subvert the normal working of democracy, it was a narrow majority after a campaign of lies, misinformation and illegality, it was a question without context and explanation so that it could mean anything to anyone, and besides, we changed our minds. [...]

Both those last points are a disgrace. Even anti-democratic brexit nutters should not threaten violence if they don't get their way. TW

Reply to
TimW

But its perfectly OK for remaoners eh?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Even if that was the case, what is it about you left brainers that you don't 'get' who instigated all this?

We were in the EU, a minority wanted out, if we actually do end up leaving we will all have to leave when 2/3rds of the electorate didn't vote to (50% of the supermajority it should have been).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

It's not a first at all. So many minds are stuck in the illusions we learn in childhood.

Reply to
tabbypurr